Friday, October 19, 2012

Stuck on Purpose

On this day in 2010, I set my GPS and followed God's direction from Minneapolis, MN to Ocean Springs, MS. With many limitation that I visually seen: no car, self-employed, 3 kids, no family, unfamiliar place, etc. God provided all of our needs.

When you trust God the opportunities are endless and the process may not feel good but well worth it! Approaching 2 years being in Mississippi, I've never been happier or more blessed. God knows the end result so I decided to trust him with the process. Embracing it the best I know how.

The promises God gave me will never return back void so put works with my faith and watched that thing grow tremendously. I may not be perfect but I'm here!!!

Praise God


La Tracey Copeland, The Purpose Coach
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment