Thursday, September 13, 2012

Preparing for a Shift part 1

God is preparing me for a Shift...However, as it is written:1 Corinthians 2:9-10 "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"--but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

I won't ever again apologize for what God is doing in my life. Nor will I apologize that some won't be invited to this next level. The hand of God is shifting things around in my life and I can't explain it. But it is happening quickly. All I ask is that you seek Him on your own, for that is what I am doing. I've accepted my calling into the ministry back in July of 2010 and I've never been the same. In due season, my entire testimony will be exposed to be a blessing to others but in the meantime God is working some things out in me and I need your help.

If you are reading this blog that means that I know that you have the ability to pray for me as I am obedient in this walk with the Lord. When God moved me from MN to an unfamilar land of Ocean Springs,MS with no family or friends here unbeknowst to me that I would be given such a task. To much is given~much is required Luke 12:48 and knowing that there is no time to play. I need you to pray for me and my daughters' strength in the Lord during this transition.

I thank God for what He is doing in my life. With such a great annointing on my life its time to get started.

Loving with a purpose,
LaTracey N. Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment