Sunday, October 16, 2011

Coming out of the Wilderness!

Enjoying a great cup of cappuccino this morning browsing over my emails only to find another rejection email from someone who promotes empowerment to the community and I became down. Well, I composed myself and contacted my life coach and world renowned author of Girl! Power- By Dawniel Patterson-Winningham www.yourgirlpower.com and she reminded me of three things: Where I am? Where I am going? What moves am I going to take to get there?

Knowing that at the point of when I called Ms. Winningham, I felt like I was one of the Israelites wandering in the wilderness. No matter how much I do I feel like I am not going anywhere towards the end goal to my dreams being accomplished. Based on the 40-year time frame, the Israelites were stationary most of the time. Either that or they were going around in circles. Regardless to what they were doing should it have taken them that long to make it to the Promise Land?

God gave me the plan. He hid it all in me. Little old me and equipped me to expose it to the world. So after speaking with my life coach I realized that those three things were no different than the Israelites in the wilderness. Regardless to my “process”, God has kept and sustained me. I know the promises that have been given to me and regardless to how faithful I’ve been to God; His word has never returned void. The decisions that I have made to stand still, kick my feet in the sand, or even sit down on the gifts and talents that are within me; the promises are still there.

It’s time to stop wasting time wandering people. The world is waiting on you to expose the gifts and talents that have been placed in you. Someone else’s success and failure is taking place today because you have been too afraid to have faith and trust God at His word.

I thank God for those that He has in my life that PUSHES ME to stretch out on His word and promises for my life. Now I challenge you today to go beyond your personal limitations and fears to be all that you have been called to be.

©2011 La Tracey Copeland

Scripture References from the Holy Bible NIV

Deuteronomy 29:5 During the forty years that I led you through the desert, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet.

Deuteronomy 8:4 Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years.

Nehemiah 9:21 for forty years you sustained them in the desert; they lacked nothing, their clothes did not wear out nor did their feet become swollen.

Acts 7:36 He led them out of Egypt and did wonders and miraculous signs in Egypt, at the Red Sea and for forty years in the desert.

Deuteronomy 2:7 The LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast desert. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything.
Deuteronomy 8:2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.

1 comment:

  1. Please check out my life coach and world renowned author of Girl! Power- By Dawniel Patterson-Winningham www.yourgirlpower.com

    ReplyDelete