Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Transparency

Anyone who truly knows me understands my love for the Asian Culture and Geisha Dolls. Realizing their beautiful and poise yet their secretive natural describes me perfectly.

As I sat up all last night, in a spirit of meditation, I counted my geisha dolls and thought about the representation of the era that was going on in my life when I purchased each one. Symbolizing a growth or deliverance in some sort. Each wore a different garment, simple makeup with bright lipstick, a bright kimono, and an up do hairstyle which made her ready for whatever.

I am a lot like these dolls and I raise my daughters in a similar manner. Always remaining a lady in this fulfilling fantasy; yet ready for battle at any given moment. Yes, positioned to be ready for whatever comes their way. Trusting the destination is set for them and God knows the GPS route. Sitting high but looking low.

Can you say that in your journey of being Stuck on Purpose that you've "positioned" oneself for what is to come. No matter what the circumstances are always stay in position to be exposed before being elevated into the next level.

Dressed for the occasion with your head in the game. Understanding that each move you make must be strategic. I thank God for ordering my steps in this process, guiding my tongue, and allowing me to embrace each day prepared.

Are you prepared for the day at hand?


La Tracey Copeland, The Purpose Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment